We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You have successfully delivered. We wish you happy life with your baby.
This week's spelling I described it as a turning point in my scientific work in my life and still we undertake union of hearts and international platform information raising duties on the same team as a team, my dear teacher, has been revolutionary in Newborn Screening in Turkey, breastfeeding and successful breastfeeding we teach the principles, Istanbul University Children's Clinic Chair of Nutrition and Metabolism Department Prof.Dr. I would like to share my breast milk information obtained from Mübeccel Demirkol with you.
Before explaining nutrition in this special period, T.C. For the Newborn Screening Program in cooperation with the Ministry of Health, follow a drop of blood from your heel when you are discharged.
Dear mothers, nutrition is the most important issue in the life of the baby in the newborn period when growth is rapid. Breastfeeding is an irreplaceable food due to both being healthy, meeting all nutritional requirements, easily digestible and protecting from infections.
MOTHER'S MILK IS THE BEST IDEA FOR BABIES IN THE FIRST HALF HOURS AFTER BIRTH AND WITHOUT ADDITIONAL NUTRITION (INCLUDING WATER).
Breastfeeding period is generally divided into three stages as breast growth, initiation of milk secretion and continuation of milk secretion. These stages are controlled by metabolic and reproductive hormones.
REMEMBER TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOUR MOTHER IS SUCCESSFULLY BREASTING THE BABY BABY, BABY BREASTFEATING AFTER BIRTH AND WEIGHT SHOULD WEIGHT WEIGHT.
• In breastfeeding, the family environment, the attitudes of close relatives, and the effects of trusted health personnel on the mother's emotions can psychologically motivate or demotivate the mother.
• The most important point that mothers will remember is that breastmilk will only be breastfed for the first 6 months for each baby to be fed, and each mother can breastfeed her baby successfully.
• It has been confirmed by scientific data that the number of births does not affect the mother's milk formation. However, in countries where breast milk is not widespread, mothers refuse to breastfeed at their second birth due to the failure of first breastfeeding.
• Success in breastfeeding is achieved by giving the baby to the breast of the mother immediately after birth and breastfeeding and healthy weighing of the baby.
• Good emotions, being happy with her baby, being happy, thinking about her baby with love, seeing her baby, touching her, feeling her baby, knowing that milk is the best food for her baby are ready to breastfeed the mother and help the milk to flow (hormonally).
HOW DOES MILK EXECUTE?
When dear mothers learn about this supernatural event, you will look even more warm to breastfeeding and feed your baby with breast milk that is unique and cannot be done.
• Absorption warnings have a great effect on the secretion of milk, the amount of milk varies according to the stimulation after the start of breastfeeding.
• Inside the breast, there are small vesicles called alveoli which are composed of milk secreting cell clusters.
• The hormone PROLACTIN provides the release of milk from these cells.
• When they contract around the alveoli, there are muscle cells that milk the milk towards the nipple. This hormone called OXYTOCIN allows muscle cells to contract.
• Small tubes or channels carry milk out. The dark black part outside the breast is called areola. There are tubes and canals near the areola.
• Prolactin stimulated milk is formed when sucking begins, the muscles around the alveoli are contracted, the nipple is carried, and when the baby is sucked, the milk flows into the baby's mouth.
• MORE SUCTION MAKES MORE MILK.
As can be seen, the absorption physiology is not complicated enough to be amplified. Enough breastfeeding mother to be healthy, adequate and balanced nutrition and most importantly, this period is an emotional and temporary period of life that the baby can spend is to realize. Because we're gonna feed our baby for six months, not a lifetime. Keep in mind that your growing baby will never be able to offer you anything more than 6 months prepared by nature.
I know your pacifier will pass successfully.
Next week, I will write about the nutritional requirements of the mother and the feeding program in the lactation period.