We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Breast milk is a miraculous food source! You should not spare this miraculous source of food, especially from your baby for the first 6 months. In general, from the tenth month onwards, breastmilk can no longer be a child's basic food and can be discontinued at a time suitable for the mother until 2 years of age. What about the nutrients of our baby's eyes after we cut off the breast milk? Dietitian Ayşegül Bahar shares these points with you.
What should be the general principles for healthy nutrition of your baby?
1. The child who is 13-14 months old after one year of age can now practice using a fork and sitting with the other members of the family. You should give your child food below what you know he will consume, and let your child want to eat more. Stop trying to make them members of the Tab Clean Plates Club..
2. Children should be taught to eat as early as possible using forks and spoons.
3. In this period, children should be fed four to six meals a day, milk and milk foods; meat, chicken, fish, eggs and legumes; vegetables and fruits; bakery and starchy foods should be given adequate and balanced. One of the most common mistakes made in our country is to feed the child by dipping bread into the food water. This form of nutrition with no nutritional value should not be applied.
4. Every day, one of the meat and legumes should be on the nutrition list. If you wish, you can also mix these foods with vegetable dishes so that even if there is a food she doesn't want to eat, it will mix between other flavors.
5. Try to feed one egg every day, but it is more appropriate to give eggs every day to children who consume meat.
6. Children should be given half a liter of milk every day. Milk can be given in any way. Calcium contained in milk is very important for the development of children. 25 grams of cheese has 200 grams of calcium in milk.
7. Vegetables should be given once or twice a day and even legumes and protein sources should be added to increase nutritional value.
8. Fruit should be eaten once or twice a day. Giving an extra meal can replace vegetables. Fruit juices can also replace the fruit.
9. Starchy foods twice a day and three slices of bread must be on the nutrition list.
10. All kinds of confectionery, pastry, cake, ice cream are foods that should not be given frequently. Children should be introduced to sweets as late as possible. Giving the child a nap between meals leads to undernutrition by reducing appetite and is the leading cause of tooth decay.
11. It is best not to let children taste these drinks as tea and coffee may cause irritability because of the stimulants they contain.
12. Water loss increases in hot weather. For a regular metabolic activity, we must replace the lost fluid. 1 ml of liquid is recommended for every 1 kcal of energy. Therefore, the average fluid intake for 1-3 year old children should be 1000-1500 cc.
13. Ice cream is an indispensable dessert for children. Nutritional value also has a place among other desserts. 100 g. nutritional values of ice cream: 193 calories, 4.5 g protein, 148 mg calcium, 0.1 mg iron. You can easily give your child ice cream in certain sizes. Protein, calcium, energy and iron are the most important nutrients in 1-3 year old child nutrition. 1 g milk instead of 100 g of ice cream can be consumed. 1 ball of ice cream is approximately 40-45 calories and contains 35 mg of calcium. Especially children who cannot gain weight consume peanuts, almonds and chocolate particles in the afternoon meals and provide a good source of energy. An important issue that should be considered is that the labels should be read when buying ready-made ice creams and not consuming the past ones.
14. Ready juice is not recommended for children because it does not have normal cola, soda nutritive value. Children should not be given these drinks as much as possible. To meet these foods should be thrown as late as possible. If your child pushes too hard, you can give these drinks by diluting. However, these drinks should be recommended to encourage fresh juice, milk, buttermilk instead.
Weewell nutrition products will not be difficult to follow these principles!
Weewell Multipurpose Feeding Robot WPF610
Juice extractor Vegetables and fruits can be squeezed easily, thanks to the safety straps and non-slip rubber feet supported by the handle and the easy-to-use ergonomic design. The finely perforated steel sieve can be used to produce completely unrefined fruit / vegetable juice. The squeezing chamber and pulp container can be washed in the dishwasher.
Blender Stainless steel knife with fruits, vegetables, nuts, such as food can be divided into small pieces. It provides practical use with its 1.5 liter sized jug-shaped chamber.
Chopper Thanks to its large blades, fruits and vegetables can be chopped to the desired size, minced meat and ice can be broken.
Grinder Foods such as coffee and spices can be ground effortlessly with the grinder. It can be stored in the airless container where it is ground to be fresh for a long time.
2-stage speed control - 450 Watt
1,5 lt blender tank
Robust safety system with safety strips and snap-on parts
Rubber feet to prevent slippage and vibration
Ease of use and high efficiency
Detachable and dishwasher safe parts
Stainless steel knives
Airtight chopper and grinder container
Weewell Steam Sterilizer WSB140
Micro-computer controlled operation: Quick and healthy sterilization process in 3 minutes with automatic shutdown feature.
Ergonomic design: It fits anywhere in the house with its highly efficient and compact body and is easily transported during travel. With its 6-bottle capacity and ergonomic handles, it stands out among other large size competitors in terms of performance and practicality.
Safe and secure: Stainless steel heating plate.
Multi-functional: Suitable for any size bottle, breast pump, pacifier and other accessories.
No back-pollution: Special compartment to prevent the dirty water from evaporating more than once. Re No Re-Pollution Technology ”
Sterile holder: Keeps the contents sterile for 3 hours unless the lid is opened.
Weewell Feeding Bottle and Food Container Warmer WEM590
Universal Baby Bottle and Food Container Heater
WEM590 is designed for all baby bottles. You can also warm your baby's food with the food warmer that comes out of the box.
Home & Car Use
The WEM590 is specially designed for both home and car use. During your travels, you can prepare your baby's food as comfortable as at home.
Electronic Control & Precision Heating
With the special design and grading feature of the WEM590, you can heat your baby's food or bottle to a desired temperature from 37 ° C to 50 ° C with 100% accuracy.
Thanks to the specially designed LCD display of the WEM590, you can constantly monitor the temperature of the food in the bottle and ensure that the right temperature for your baby is reached.
Maintaining the reached temperature - Automatic
When the desired temperature is reached, the WEM590 switches to automatic temperature protection mode and protects your baby's food until it is ready.
Timer - Automatic
The time reached to the desired temperature and the time spent in temperature protection after it is reached is displayed on the LCD screen so that you can see at what temperature you keep the food at any time.
Weewell Yogurt Machine WYM400
Making Natural and Fruit Yogurt
Digital LCD display
Digital time adjustment function (0-12 hours)
8 pcs glass yogurt container with transparent lid and refrigerated
Ability to make special ketchup with fermentation
Automatic shutdown with sound alert following time setting
Dishwasher-safe yogurt containers and lids
Stylish and ergonomic design