We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Anorexia in children is one of the major problems that almost every parent complains about and has difficulty finding solutions. You can solve this problem, which can last from 8-9 months to school age, by choosing the right food at the right time, but most importantly by taking the right approach to your child.
Child Health and Diseases Specialist Example: İbrahim Çelik Although each age period has separate dietary difficulties, the problem of loss of appetite is generally seen more frequently between the ages of 9 months and 2 years. “The most common cause of the condition is defined as loss of appetite and eating habits of families. Therefore, it is very important that families take the right approach when feeding their babies from birth. ”
Exp. Dr. Ibrahim Celik describes ways to cope with the problem of anorexia in children:
1. Do not try the upstairs neighbor's recipes: 6 biscuits, 1 spoon of molasses, an egg yolk and a slice of cheese lama These recipes, which are defined as slurry foods, are high calorie and cause only the intense sugar taste in the tongue of the children who love the dominant tastes. This leads to a selective structure in children's sugar flavors. Children who are accustomed to this also become very resistant to new tastes.
2. Be patient the first time: Kids get used to each new food after an average of 8-10 tries. So don't expect him to finish a bowl full of carrot puree on the first try. But even with a spoon, let your child taste this new food every day and wait patiently for the familiarization process.
3. Use your energy in the right foods: Instead of playing a sword-shield game with your child to feed spinach, your energy and patience; milk - dairy products, meat, eggs, fish and cereals to store. Because these nutrients are much more vital for your child's development.
4. From the 7th month onwards, eat rough foods: Crush the food with a fork and try to soften it. First try to keep your coolness against your child can not eat rough. Continue the trials with patience and stubbornness.
5. Sit together at the table: After 9 months of your child, even if sat down with you to sit on the table. If your child is old enough to eat food consumed by adults, try to eat from the meals on the table. Let your child enjoy eating with a small piece of bread or meatballs in front of him.
6. Controlled breastfeeding after 1 year: Babies who are very used and fond of breast milk, suckle their breasts like a smoker after a year. Every time he sees the mother, he tries to suck every life he wants. Since the mother suckles and sucks, she may not want to eat extra food. If you are in this situation after 1 year of breastfeeding be much more controlled.
7. Be an example to your child: Remember that your child will mimic your eating habits. A father who doesn't like to eat vegetables shouldn't be expected to eat and eat everything put in front of the little baby in a family that has a brother who extracts parsley from pasta. If you're watching television with a plate in your hand, it won't be easy to convince your child to sit at the table and eat.
8. Do not eat junk food before eating: Don't forget that snacks given before dinner will cause nightmares at meal times.
9. Give the message “Food is eaten at the table:: The attention span of the children is very short and they cannot tolerate sitting at the table for a long time. After eating two bites of your child who stands up, do not run with a plate fork in your hand. After warning him several times, quickly raise the table, feed him with the food he eats, and prevent him from taking any food until the next meal hour.
10. Do not insist, but do not create an alternative: Tell your child that 'you don't insist that you have an offer, but there is no alternative'. The secret lies in the grim mother concept. The correct approach to the child who refuses to eat celery is not to cook pasta, but to offer celery for every meal for a week.
11. Feed by playing: If your child is 1 year old, you can make cooking sessions more attractive with a certain amount of play and trickery. However, don't take it to a child's point that opens its mouth like a robot in each advertising cycle, sitting in front of a series of video footage.
12. Do not give penalties or awards: The penalty / reward methods associated with food sessions may seem to work initially, but do not contribute positively to the perception of 'we must eat to live'.