We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gaining healthy eating habits from a young age as a child will eliminate the problem of obesity in the future. As in social behavior, the child takes the example of mother and father in eating behavior. The eating habits of the parents are the same as the child's eating habits. In other words, you can see your own eating habits and eating behaviors in your children, at which point the child becomes your mirror.Nutritionist Banu Kazanç, Için In order to give your child proper eating habits, you need to develop a healthy, healthy diet at home and develop exemplary behavior for your child. ”
To give your child the habit of proper nutrition;
Dietitian Banu Kazanç lists his suggestions as follows:
- Keep healthy food at home. Chocolate, wafers, cola, chips, nuts, such as nuts that do not keep a snack feeling.
- You sample your child by eating healthy and regular. At home, definitely do not behave in the form of eating a snack.
- Give your child the habit of eating regular meals at main meals. Make the table culture settle.
- Inoculate your child that the most important meal is the breakfast meal and make sure that the breakfast meal is kept at least as long as the evening meal.
- Put healthy food such as fruit in your child's lunch box at school.
It is necessary to regulate the nutritional habits of children and provide a nutrition program to accelerate their development. This nutrition program varies by age.
Nutrition of children from 0 to 1 years is different.
Nutrition of children from 1 to 3 years is different.
Child nutrition of 3 - 6 years is different.
Because the nutrients and amounts of each age should be different according to the development process.
0 - 1 year old Child Nutrition
Every month from infancy and then every age has its own diet. In each age group, the amount and amount of nutrients required by the child varies. Although the nutrition and quantity of children between 0 and 1 years are different, the nutrition of children after 1 year also varies. As age increases, the amount of energy and nutrients that children need to take changes. For this reason, it can be said to regulate the feeding habit by giving sufficient and necessary nutrients to the child as a baby. It is necessary to give a moderate amount of food. Overfeeding will cause you to lay the foundations of obesity.
The mother, whose milk secretion is normal, can meet all the nutritional requirements during the first 4 months of the baby. As long as breast milk is sufficient, there is no need to give the baby any other nutrients during this period. Everything added will reduce the usefulness of breast milk. Only 400 units of vitamin D should be given. Since the baby is fed only breast milk for the first 4 months, it does not know any other tastes. Breast milk is neither sweet nor salty. We teach the baby other flavors with the foods we provide. Therefore, the baby should not be given very sweet and salty foods in order to prevent the baby from becoming accustomed to very sweet and very salty. If breast milk is not enough for any reason or there is no milk, it is necessary to feed the baby according to the month.
- The baby fed with breast milk for the first 4 months should be accustomed to additional nutrients between 4 and 6 months.
- The baby should be accustomed to the spoon and glass slowly between 4 - 6 months.
- Only baby fed with breast milk, 1 teaspoon of fruit juice is given before the day, this amount is increased to half a cup of tea over time.
- Then start to give fruit paste.
- Polyvitamin syrup should also be given.
- When the baby gets used to them, yogurt is given if it has not been given before.
- When you get used to it, start your vegetable soup.
- Then 1/8 times cooked egg yolk is added to the vegetable soup or crushed with milk.
If the infant cannot show sufficient growth and development with breast milk, small amount of supplemental nutrition is started at 5 months. The amount is increased according to the reaction of the child. When the baby becomes accustomed to one nutrient, the other supplement should be given. When giving these additional nutrients to the baby by crushing and liquid should be given. Solid and hard foods should be avoided.
Between 4 and 6 months, the baby is accustomed to different foods. After 6 months, the baby's usual foods are given in certain meals and in certain amounts. After the 6th month, the baby can enjoy some home-cooked meals. However, these foods should not be salty and spicy when given to the baby and should be crushed thoroughly. Since the mother's milk cannot meet the baby's nutritional needs after the 7th month, the deficit of energy and nutrients should be met from other foods. If other nutrients are provided to the baby in addition to breastfeeding, breastfeeding should be continued until 1 year of age.