We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gingerbread Ornamental Cookies
Ingredients (for 48 pieces)
• 100 g organic butter 100 g powdered sugar
• 1 organic egg 225 ml molasses
• 1 teaspoon of carbonate
• A spoonful of warm water
• 450 gr flour
• 1.5 teaspoons of powdered ginger
• 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
• 1 pinch of salt
• White decor sugar for over
• Set the oven to 180 degrees and lubricate the oven trays.
• In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, powdered sugar, eggs and molasses. Dissolve the carbonate thoroughly in warm water, add to the butter mixture and mix well.
• Add flour, ginger, cinnamon and salt to this mixture and mix well. Cover and cover for a few hours or even a day if possible.
• Take the rested dough, knead again and unfold it 4-5 mm thick. Cut the shapes from this dough with the mold and drill holes with a clean pen cover. (it's okay to be a bit big because they will shrink when cooked)
• After 10-12 minutes, remove the toasted cookies from the oven and when they have cooled, decorate them with decor sugar and hang ribbons through the holes and hang them.
• You can wrap your cookies in a stretch film and hang them so that they do not get dirty.
Because of butter saturated fat content, it contributes to children's IQ levels. Eggs contribute to the development of tissues and organs thanks to the high quality protein it contains. Molasses is a good blood-level booster and prevents children from getting sick during the winter months. Ginger is important for a better bowel system.
Heart Cookies with Jam
Materials: (For about 45 pcs)
• 200 gr butter
• 150 gr powdered sugar
• 400 gr flour
• 1 organic egg
• 1 teaspoon of carbonate
• 1 pinch of vanilla
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• Any kind of jam you want for it
Note: you also need two different sized heart cookie molds.
• Set the oven to 170 degrees and put greasy paper on the oven tray.
• Prepare a dough by mixing butter, flour, sugar, carbonate and all other ingredients that soften at room temperature and knead well. Then let it rest for about 20 minutes.
• Knead the rested dough and open it 4-5 mm thick. Cut hearts for six of the cookies before the dough is opened.
• Then cut the middle half of these hearts again with a small mold and make a hole.
• Place all hearts in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.
• After cooking and cooling, put jam on the hearts that form the lower part and close the hearts with holes in the middle.
• Decorate with powdered sugar.
Cinnamon makes the blood sugar more balanced, thus reducing sweet getaways. Jam and powdered sugar should be low levels in the nutritional program because they are simple carbohydrate-containing foods. If such food is given to the immobile child in large amounts, there will be fat in the abdomen.
RECIPES: ELİF NAZLI DURAN