We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We begin the month-to-month baby development article series with a 1 month baby development article. You can learn all infant development from 1 month to 24 months or by watching our videos.
First Checks for 1 Month (Newborn) Baby
Your doctor will perform another general examination within the first 24 hours after the first postnatal examination. What is being examined in this examination? Let's have a look together.
- Weight of baby (decreased by 10% after birth, don't worry)
- Head circumference and height
- Red highlight in the eye (light beam hitting the back wall of the eye)
- Heart sounds and breathing
- Examination of internal organs such as kidney, liver and spleen by palpation (external hand)
- Newborn reflexes
- Buttocks (to check for dislocation)
- Hands, feet, arms, legs, genitals
- The rest of the umbilical cord
1. What Can Your Baby Do In The Month?
Your newborn baby at the end of month 1:
- Can lift the head briefly when lying on a flat surface
- Focus on face
- Responds to the rattle somehow (crying or calming)
- Able to follow an object moved in the form of an arc 15 cm above its face beyond the midline
- May make sounds other than crying
- Can respond to your smile with a smile
- He may start to laugh spontaneously
Your newborn babycannot do one or more it is useful to bring this matter to your doctor. Generally, a return to normal is observed later.
Premature babies are born from normal births to this maturity.arrives later keep in mind.
1 Month Baby Feeding - What to Eat?
Breastmilk is the most important and suitable food for your baby. Always fresh, clean and ready to be given to the baby; therefore breastfeeding is a cheap and simple method. Even the healthiest food produced it cannot be developed to mimic breast milk. Breast milk for the first 6 months Meets all your baby's needs. Protects your baby from all diseases, strengthens your emotional bond.
Only breast milk for the first 6 months!
If you want to have more detailed information about breast milk and breastfeeding, you can review our article on 0-6 months baby feeding.
Tips for Breastfeeding Your Baby Successfully
- Reduce the crowd in the room. You and your baby should concentrate on these early breastfeeding sessions and have as few guests as possible.
- Make a diaper change. When your baby calms down, it's time to make a change. A clean cloth makes feeding time more comfortable and eliminates the need to change diapers immediately. ButDo not change diapers unless needed at night; such intervention makes it difficult for the baby to return to sleep.
- Find a comfortable position. Muscle pains and common body pains can be regarded as a occupational disease for new parents carrying their growing baby. Feeding the baby in a strange position increases the problem even further. Provide adequate support to your back and under your baby's arm before starting to breast-feed or bottle-feed the babytry to provide comfort.
- Relax the baby. If you wrap the baby tightly, loosen it during feeding.
- Calm the screaming baby. This way the baby cannot concentrate on sucking. Try singing a soft song or shaking it a little bit. Even if your voice is bad, don't mind!
- Contact your baby. Cuddle and caress your baby with your hands, eyes and voice. Meals not only meet your baby's daily nutritional needs, but alsomeets the need for mother's love also note.
- Take a burping break. Give your baby regular burping breaks when changing the nipple or when the bottle is split. If your baby stops sucking prematurely, take a burping break again. You ask why? Very simple. Filling your baby's tiny belly can be gas, not food.
Over time, your baby's intake may change. The baby was fed once every 3-4 hours.more often or less frequently may want to suck. Don't worry about that. Do not assume that your milk is low or running out. In contrast to a well, the milk reserve does not dry out with regular use. Evenyour breast produces milk as your baby sucks.
We recommend that you read our articles on increasing breast milk and the importance of breast milk. We recommend you to try Promalt, a non-alcoholic malt drink that helps increase breast milk.
The event that leads your baby to your breast more often is growth or increased appetite.
Appetite increase is seen in the third week, sixth week and third month.
Sometimes the baby, who sleeps at night before, wants to wake up and suck because the growth accelerates. In this case, the baby's active appetite will meet the needs of the mother by continuously increasing milk production. In such cases, just relax and try to meet the needs of your baby.
Do not start giving food to meet the baby's appetite, because suddenlystopping breastfeeding reduces the amount of milk and the baby is directed to the bottle, which is easier to absorb. If you have to go back to work, you will not be able to breastfeed your baby for 8-10 hours. This reduces your milk production. The way to prevent this is when the baby is not with youmilking at least every 3 hours.
To express breast milk, you can examine products known as breast pumps or milking machines.
1 Month (Newborn) Baby Care
1 month baby to take a bath
There is no daily bathing unless the baby is completely dirty. It is enough for him to do local cleaning during and after diapers change. If your baby likes a bath, you can wash it every day. Babies who don't like the bath can take a bath two or three times a week. Daily cleaning of critical areas (face, neck, head, butt) with a sponge is good during the period between baths.
Bathroom may be suitable for any time of day butbathit provides the baby to relax and forms the preparation stage for sleep. Little ones with insomnia problems, go to the bathroom!
In the meantime, keep in mind, just before and immediately after meals, do not bathe your baby.
Bathing while the belly is full vomit the possibility. Baby at the belly hungrymay not want to take a bath. In this case, leave him alone, never force. Take enough time into the bathroom. So you won't be alarmed and you won't leave the baby empty for a moment because of other things.
Get a portable baby bathtub. Do not restrict your work area when washing the baby. Turn off all fans and air conditioners for the baby's comfort, especially when taking a bath in the first months; keep the room warm.
1 Month Baby When to Wash?
So when is your baby ready to take a bath? Here's the answer:After the umbilical cord heals your baby is ready to bath in the bathtub. This means 1-4 weeks after birth. If your baby does not like to be in the water, you should wipe it with a sponge for a few more days.
How to Wash a Baby?
- Before washing the baby to ensure that the water temperature is appropriate and the baby's innate fear of fallingtake care to keep it tight.
- Put 5 cm of water in the baby bathtub and check the water temperature with your elbow.
- Do not put soap or bath foam in the bathtub, as they may dry your baby's skin.
- After fully peeling your baby, slowly immerse it in water and hold it tight to prevent the startle reflex.
- Gently soap your baby with baby soap, starting from the dirtiest parts.
- Use separate sterile cottons for the baby's eyes. Then rinse your baby with a clean wash cloth.
- Wrap the baby in a towel and dry it with small touches.
Be sure to read our guide to learn how to make a baby bath.1-month-baby-development-gas-extract
How to Remove Gas in Infants?
Of course, it's not just milk that your baby swallows while sucking milk from the nipple or bottle. Along with the nutrient fluid, the air swallows up and the baby may be uncomfortable with the gas when it finishes. Therefore, the breast is suckedevery 5 minutes or occasionally, remove the baby's gas. There are three ways to do this:
- Put it on your shoulder.
- Place it face down on your lap.
- Sit upright.
You can try all of these to find out which is the best way.
Light strokes or rubbing the back are enough to gas most babies. However, some may require stronger touches.
Let's learn how to apply the techniques together:
- Shoulder rest: Hold the baby firmly on your shoulder and grasp the butt with one hand and tap the back with the other. This method is the best way to hold most babies. But don't forget to protect your shoulder with a clean towel.
- Tilting on a lap with his face facing: Lay the baby on your lap with the face on one leg and the stomach on the other leg. Grasp the baby firmly with one hand and gently tap the back with the other.
- Standing upright: Place your baby on your lap with the head tilted forward and support the chest area with one hand while holding the baby under the armpits. Rub the baby's back like this.
Learn more about the Gas Problem in Infants.1-month-baby-baby-development-How is the diaper
1 Month (Newborn) Baby How to Diaper?
Especially in the first months your baby needs frequent diaper changes. While it's a chore for you and your baby, at leastbefore and after meals diaper change is useful. So you can prevent diaper rash and irritation on your baby's sensitive butt.
It is not necessary to remove your sleeping baby to change the baby's diaper, and there is no reason to change the diaper during feeding during the night unless the baby is very wet and uncomfortable. If you do soyour baby's sleep can be dividedand it can be hard to fall asleep again.
Things to consider when changing your baby's diaper:
- Make sure you have everything you need. (clean cloth, wet wipes, drying towel, clean wet cloth)
- Wash your hands before changing the cloth
- Underneath your baby, a protective sheet called a baby care sheet or under-change cover is cool and never leave your baby alone while changing
- Uncover the baby's diaper and clean it with diapers if any. Clean the front of the baby with warm water or a cleaning cloth and try to reach all the curves.
- Then lift your legs and clean your butt; remove the dirty cloth from the bottom of the baby and put the clean cloth underneath. If you have used water, dry the baby with a soft towel.
- Dispose of the cloths in a hygienic manner. If there are solid stools, throw them in the toilet.
What should I consider when choosing diapers? click to learn.
Baby Nail Cutting - How to Cut a Nail
Cutting the nails of a newborn worries most mothers. Or do you think so? But you have to do that to avoid the risk of the baby scratching its own face.
Cutting your baby's nails is as easy as cutting paper. It is difficult to keep the baby in a fixed position when cutting the nail. If the baby is deeply sleeping and you are not afraid to wake the babyduring sleep Try to cut. If the baby is awake, have someone hold the baby while you cut your nails.
Always use nail scissors with round tips and baby nails. If you cannot use the cutting tool as a last option, you can cut your mother's teeth and your baby's nails.
How to cut nails of babies? Our article will guide you.
Baby Umbilical Cord Care
When does the baby umbilical cord fall? answer to the question: a few days after birth the cord remains black andDrops after 7-10 days. Accelerate recovery by allowing the area to breathe and making sure it is dry. In order to prevent infection of the area, you should:
- When napping the baby, curl the front of the diaper down to allow the area to breathe and avoid contact with urine.
- Do not bathe in the bathtub and do not wet the hub until the cord falls.
- Wipe the cord with alcohol. This ensures that the cord remains clean and dry.
- If the area around the belly becomes red or a leak occurs, consult a physician.
Use iodine-containing antiseptics by asking your doctor because iodine contained in these substances can be absorbed from the skin to suppress thyroid (goiter) hormones.
The Support Line Between Mother and Baby: Our Umbilical Cord article will find answers to many of your questions.1-month-new-born-baby-development-birth-control
1 Month Infant Doctor Controls
In general, the first check to be done when your baby is between two and four weeks of age will pay attention to:
- Baby nutrition, sleep, general development is examined
- Baby's weight, height, head circumference is measured
- Visual and hearing examination
- General physical examination of the baby
- Umbilical cord healing is controlled
- Baby's age-specific reflexes are checked
- Manual inspection
- Your doctor will advise you about vitamin D. It is taken from the book n What to expect in the first year of your baby ”.
Don't neglect yourself. What are your mother's regular health checks? We recommend that you read our article.
Shopping Advice - Buy
You can find newborn baby clothes and newborn baby clothes that you can find in ebebek for newborn baby products, read the comments of other parents and buy them at reasonable prices.
Now is your turn - Write a Review
How do you raise your newborn? How did you overcome this period? What are your suggestions for other mothers to care for newborn babies? We welcome your comments.
Remember to Like and Share!
For other mothers and expectant mothers to read and inform 1 month (newborn) baby development and care Do not forget to share our article on! ?